As one of the world’s leading racing simulators, RaceRoom is continually updating and improving its gameplay and driving options. As you would expect, as soon as these updates are available, we have them ready to access here at Race Hub.
The recent update for RaceRoom now allows you to choose from even more liveries for your cars, including the world famous and always beautiful Ford Mustang GT3, and increase the grid sizes at many of the world’s biggest and best tracks, including Hockenheim, Suzuka, Hungaroring and Slovakiaring, to add even more challenges and difficulties to your play.
The full updates include:
- New TV cameras for Nurburgring GP
- Increased grid size for Suzuka East to 46 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Hockenheim National and Short to 32 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Slovakiaring to 44 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Hungaroring to 48 vehicles
- Fixed a congestion issue when all AI’s would pit simultaneously on Nordschleife layout
- Fixed a case where player was given a cut track warning when entering the pitlane at Bathurst
- Increased fuel size estimations for most of the track layouts to a safer level
- Fixed a couple of garage spots at Salzburgring that were outside of the pitlane limit
- Fixed handbrake pressure being null on cars with recently updated physics
- New liveries for the Ford Mustang GT3 in GTR3 class
- New liveries for the P4/5 Competizione in GTR3 class
- RaceRoom Raceway – updated the tarmac, mapped the groove better and various small fixes
- Tatuus F4 – made brake discs visually bigger to better match the real cars
Don’t forget; you can drive on one of our fully hydraulic and incredibly lifelike racing simulators here at Race Hub, including RaceRoom. Come and see us in our fully equipped premises at the back of the main grandstand on the Start/Finish straight at Brands Hatch. Come alone or take on some friends for extra bragging rights!!